The RHOA website is maintained by the Web committee webmaster. The Web committee is a collaborative effort between resident graphic designers, editors and writers. Substantive changes in philosophy, format or content of the website must be approved by the Board. The Web committee will review all material submitted to make sure it is politically correct, not objectionable, slanderous, contain personal information or is political or religious in nature. After review and concurrence by the Web committee, the material will be submitted to the Board for final release for Web publication. Minor punctuation, grammatical adjustments and edits of “day to day” content will be adjusted by the Web committee.
The purpose of the website is to provide information about Riverwind, the governance and activities thereof, to residents, prospective buyers, local real estate agents, and others interested in our community. It is our intent to keep the information accurate and make Riverwind management as transparent as possible. However, RHOA does not assume liability for accuracy of all information on the website or on provided links.
The RHOA website, Riverwindnc.com, currently has space for 30 pages.
All pages will allow movement throughout the website from page links on the left side of the page.
Website pages and suggested content:
- Home – an overview of the community
- Calendars, schedule of current and ongoing community events
- Governance Documents – Declaration of Covenants, Bylaws, Rules & Regulations, Board and Committees, and Committee Charters and/or Policies.
- Riverwind Weather Data – links to local weather data
- Photo Gallery – pictures sent in by residents and event photos
- Contact Us – Board and Committee info with email linkage to us
- Map and Directions
- Amenities – an overview of amenities
- Local Information – Links and Etowah Info
- Gardening and Wildlife – place for documents and images for gardeners or local wildlife
- Riverwind Pets – Place for residents to post info about their pets
- Emergency Plan – for evacuation or disaster information
- Social Club – Announcements and Community Events
- Our History – Short description of the evolution of Riverwind
- RHOA Policies - Rules and Regulations
- Area Attractions – short descriptions and links to attraction websites
- Real Estate – Guidelines
- The RHOA does not assume liability for accuracy of information in announcements.
- The Web Committee has the right to refuse to publish any announcement not following the Web Policy guidelines
- Real Estate is just RIVERWIND property and has a one-year time limit
- Only RHOA residents and/or property owners may put information on the website.
- Properties may be for sale by owner or by a real estate agency or broker.
- Residents may be restricted in the number of announcements submitted each month.
- The resident/property owner’s name and phone number or email must be included for Web committee contact.
- The MLS# may included in submission.
- All announcements should be emailed to the webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Announcements should be in electronic format, such as a MS Word document,
- Those without access to a computer may submit an announcement in writing to
30 Riverwind Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28739